Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aw the wonderful life of being a kid....

Today a kid asked me if the car I was about to get into was mine. I replied "yes". Then the kid goes on to ask if I have a license and once again of course my answer was "yes". Then the mother called her child away. It got me to thinking about my childhood though. Remember the days you dreamed of having your own car? What career you would go into? The house you would some day own? Having a family of your own? All these things you had figured out because then the world just seemed so simple. Yet the older and older you got the more and more you began to question what you had originally thought you would do with the rest of your life. Was it truly because life was so simple or was it because we were so naive at that point in our lives that we thought all would turn out as we planned it would? All the different stages in out lives are so interesting, even if while going through some stages in our life they seem to be more dreadful than interesting. Later on in life when you look back at what you thought was a dreadful stage it will appear to be interesting, I promise. It is always interesting to look back at certain points of your life and see just how many things you have learned over time.

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Case Clan said...

Life is always better as a child. Never think like an adult. It's bad for you. :P I enjoy reading all your new blogs. Keep it up!!

 
At January 10, 2010 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Erin B. said...

True story I think those who lose site of there childhood and get caught up in the mature life are the ones that die young. Due to all the stress and unhappiness that type of life can cause one. Lol!

 
At January 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger The Nutty Nunleys said...

That is why I nap during the day, play video games, and play with Ryenn. Then I don't really have to be an adult.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home